Saturday, April 10, 2010

Did you Join Shaklee? #3 George Dirlam

How to get on page 1 on Google and other search engines

If you are going to join Shaklee or another affiliate marketing or home business opportunity, I am going to show you how to get on page 1 for keywords about your products or opportunity, even if you are in another opportunity.

Do a Google search for - Shaklee product store
As a Shaklee distributor you should have your information all over this page as it gets about 24 searchers per day. If you are in another affiliate marketing or home business opportunity, the keywords people are searching can easily be found for your business or products.

I am going to show you how to get on page 1 if you Google your name with an example of a lead generation website.

I am going to show you how to get on page 1 of your name very quickly and we will also create backlinks to you Shaklee affiliate sites, Shaklee products and Shaklee review blog.

If you want to be on page 1 of Shaklee air purifier with three, four and even five of your sites, please follow my "how to" instructions here - How to get on page 1 of the search engines fast.

After you configure a free system to "your name" and get it on page 1 of "your name", we can move on to other keywords about your business and products. If you want to set up a free lead generation and SEO page to your name and get results quickly, you can contact me and I will take you through it step by step in the group meeting online conference room.

My name is George Dirlam and I will help you create some backlinks to your new SEO page.

Go to MSN, Bing and Goggle and look for this free SEO page that I configured to the keyword "join shaklee". Just Google - join Shaklee and look for this page - join Shaklee.

Follow my "how to" configure a free system instructions and you can sign up for a free lead generation website here - Free online classes.

Can I get a cookie cutter affiliate page to rank well on Google, Yahoo and MSN?
Yes! go to Yahoo and search this keyword - Sublingual B12
Do you se that affiliate site on page 1? If I was a Shaklee distributor, I would do the exact same thing and get some of my affiliate sites on page one of the major search engines.

I would also get my information on other keywords like
Shaklee air purifier
Join Shaklee
Shaklee vitamins
Shaklee products

My name is George Dirlam and you can contact me at the below contact info.

George Dirlam
(775) 745-1998
Skype: george.dirlam

Free search engine listing | Free url submit | Vereconference | Dirlam | Online classes | Shaklee products | Lead generation programs | SEO 9 | I wealth online | Soho | Free leads

1 comment:

  1. Thanks George. This post definitely benefits me as i am also connected with the google ranking and know the benefits of affiliate marketing. A very well maintained post and shows how to get the better rankings in SERP. keep-up the good work going.
    Database Management

    ReplyDelete